Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

Well, I don't really have any bad news. I just can't keep any money. I bought another two albums. *drops head in shame* I have a problem.

But wait. It's actually okaay because they are really good. You see, I went to town with Eilish and we went into JB Hi Fi *bu-bu-buuuum* and I bought two and she bought three *points finger accusingly* And I also scammed out a big lollipop from her :)

So the first one is All We Know Is Falling - the first studio album by Paramore. I've been looking for it for ages because I love them very muchly and I finally found it in stock. It was only like eighteen bucks so it's all good. It has some really good songs but so far I like Hayley William's voice in 'Riot' more. Recommended though.


1. All We Know
2. Pressure
3. Emergency
4. Brighter
5. Here We Go Again
6. Never Let This Go
7. Whoa
8. Conspiracy
9. Franklin
10. My Heart

The second purchase was the 2005 studio album by the All-American Rejects - Move Along. So far, this one is great and it was only ten bucks. Woot woot. Anyways. It has some great songs that stand out and sometimes outplay the others.

1. Dirty Little Secret
2. Stab My Back
3. Move Along
4. It Ends Tonight
5. Change Your Mind
6. Night Drive
7. 11:11 P.M.
8. Dance Inside
9. Top Of The World
10. Straitjacket Feeling
11. I'm Waiting
12. Can't Take It
13. Night Drive [bonus track] (Acoustic)

The other albums Eilish bought were The Kooks - Inside in Inside Out, The Fray - How To Save A Life & Green Day - Dookie. Awesomeness. All goood.

1. Seaside
2. See The World
3. Sofa Song
4. Eddie's Gun
5. Ooh La
6. You Don't Love Me
7. She Moves In Her Own Way
8. Matchbox
9. Naive
10. I Want You
11. If Only
12. Jackie Big Tits
13. Time Awaits
14. Got No Love

1. She Is
2. Over My Head (Cable Car)
3. How To Save A Life
4. All at Once
5. Fall Away
6. Heaven Forbid
7. Look After You
8. Hundred
9. Vienna
10. Dead Wrong
11. Little House
12. Trust Me

1. Burnout
2. Having a Blast
3. Chump
4. Longview
5. Welcome To Paradise
6. Pulling Teeth
7. Basket Case
8. She
9. Sassafras Roots
10. When I Come Around
11. Coming Clean
12. Emenius Sleepus
13. In The End
14. F.O.D
15. All By Myself

As well as Renegades and The Battle of Los Angeles by Rise Against The Machines. My brother bought them yesterday.

In other music news... the Triple J's Hottest 100 vol. 16 is out Friday (6/3/2009)! Yipee! This is exciting because this year they have some great bands in the top 100 - even though the CD's don't feature them all.

*waves whilst bobbing head to music* La La La LAAAAA
Lollipop Lady

ps. The other albums I have bought so far this year are...
6/1/2009 - Black Holes and Revelations - Muse
6/1/2009 - Only By The Night - Kings of Leon
6/1/2009 - Minutes To Midnight - Linkin Park
6/1/2009 - Riot - Paramore
12/1/2009 - Day & Age - The Killers
15/1/2009 - H.A.A.R.P (live) - Muse
24/1/2009 - Off With Their Heads - The Kaiser Chiefs
29/1/2009 - Thieves - British India
29/1/2009 - When The World Comes Down - The All-American Rejects
31/1/2009 - Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
22/2/2009 - The Glass Passenger - Jack's Mannequin

And albums from Eilish recently...
The Final Riot (live) - Paramore
The Twilight Soundtrack - Various
Don't You Fake It - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Chocolate & Cigarettes (EP) - Angus & Julia Stone
Shimmy a Go Go (single) - Short Stack

0 comments:

Subscribe