Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

3/07/2009

Lanvin, Fall '09 Paris

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Today has been great so far. Parents out at a biig family function - no kids allowed though. I've been drawing for the most part of today, just figure drawings, and recently the shows were updated on style.com so I've been living there for a few hours. Some great shows in Paris yestersay. Christian Dior. Issey Miyake. Lanvin (this). Vivienne Westwood. And Yohji. Gosh, I've been so out of fashion lately. I'm ashamed of myself. But all is good. I have found my footing.

This show is Lanvin and it has, as usual, some amazing pictures. If you look closely you can see some amazing feathered headpieces and detailed necklaces. The shoes are also quite nice and eveything fits together nicely.

Hope you enjoy. Hah, I was about to say 'Hop you enjoy'. That would be weird. L-O-L.

*salute* I'll post again soon-ish
Tree-hugger

0 comments:

Subscribe