Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

4/16/2009

Don't fight it, if you don't know what it is.

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Woah. Preeetttty. I love this...

Teal jacket - Valley Girl, pink nail polish - Ice Accessories, skirt - homemade, stockings - Socks Club, bucket hat - David Jones, striped shirt - hand-me-down, gloves - Myer's Basement.

Yum yum yum.

Today I didn't do too much. Spent half hour on the rowing machine (I'm very proud); did homework; bought lunch; watched many a movie with my sister; prepared to sew overcoat; plaited my hair and painted my nails.

I love this outfit. I love how the colours compliment each other and the hang of it. It's a bit dark for me but perfect for winter. Nice and warm. :)

Hope you had a good day. Byeee.
*waves* Humphrey the Bear.

0 comments:

Subscribe