Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/15/2009

Agyness Deyn

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Well hello there! This is the 100th post. Hooray!


I am celebrating by pretending to crack a bottle open and by showing you some recent pictures I got somewhere of Agyness Deyn. (I have some more somewhere but I cbf looking for them. I'm tired... hmmphf.)

She is so stylish and I love her hair. I know people think she is copying Pixie Geldof but I don't care because I love her so much. Haha.

We had an awesome music concert at lunch today. It was hell fun. Eilish played. Havoc was caused. Kids rocked out. Kids swayed. Pretty epic.

Have a good day/night.
G

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on 100, darling! Fabulous collage of pics!

xoxox,
CC

Trixie La Belle said...

Agyness in DA SHIT :D

Subscribe