Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/23/2009

New Album - 21st Century Breakdown by Green Day

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

I accidentally spent more of my money today,. Woops.


1. Song of the Century

Act I - Heroes and Cons
2. 21st Century Breakdown
3. Know Your Enemy (has music video)
4. !Viva La Gloria!
5. Before the Lobotomy
6. Christian's Inferno
7. Last Night on Earth

Act II - Charlatans and Saints
8. East Jesus Nowhere
9. Peacemaker
10. Last of the American Girls
11. Murder City
12. ?Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)
13. Restless Heart Syndrome

Act III - Horseshoes and Handgrenades
14. Horseshoes and Handgrenades
15. The Static Age
16. 21 Guns
17. American Eulogy
-A. Mass Hysteria
-B. Modern World
18. See The Light

It seems I still can't keep my money. It's a pretty good album. I'm still listening to it all. You can tell Billie Joe is much older in the last few songs.

It's one of those albums that you have to listen to a few times to really enjoy.

I love the cover and the inside book with the lyrics. There are really cool fonts, backgrounds and pictures with the graffti theme which I love. It's their second album with that theme. Shenanigans has it too. Check out all there albums here or here where I list them.

This morning I cleaned at my Nan's then at my Mum's work. Then I went to Eastlands and bought the essentials winter things like slippers, warm pants and this album. Then went to my bro.'s soccer game. Hehe, some of the guys he played and some on his team are really hot. (bad thoughts)

Hope everyone has had a good day too. Cya.
G

1 comments:

Amelia said...

I could really use some new music. Haha about your soccer team comments.

Subscribe