Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/23/2009

Strange... Tagged.

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

I want a pair. I need a pair. I am dying here!
Okay. I admit. I have a problem. I am addicted to blogging. Oh No!!



I've been tagged by the amazing Emmy from Pretty Exquisite to complete this Q&A...

The rules :
1. Respond and rework; answer the question on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add more one question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.

What is your current obsession ?
Doc Martins, ice cream (even though it's Winter), Green Day & sewing.

What are you wearing today ?
[Look at previous post] Stocking, short blue dress, spotty flats and black belt.

What's for dinner ?
Just had it. Ravioli w/ amazing tomato sauce kudos of my mum.

What are you listening to right now ?
21 Guns by Green Day (from recently bought '21st Century Breakdown')

What do you think about the person who tagged you ?
Her site is amazing! It's quite inspirational and I love her style. She always has something interesting to say or post.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go ?
I would go to London and just walk around the streets looking around at what everyone is wearing. And picking up a British guy because their accent is awesome.

Which language do you want to learn ?
French, of course. It's just so complicated and beautiful. It sounds so cool.

What are your favorite quotes ?
"Fashion fades, style is eternal." - Yves Saint Laurent. I don't really have many.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet ?
I don't have a favourite piece. I love everything. The stuff I make is particularly close to my heart though,.

What is your dream job ?
Fashion designer, seamstress, costume designer or make my own magazine.

Any favorite models ?
Not really. Maybe Agyness Deyn, Rosie Tupper, Coco Rocha, Skye Stracke and Taryn Davidson.

Favorite designer(s) ?
I like most. Mainly some pieces from many. But I do love the style of Luella, Zac Posen, Alannah Hill, Burberry, Diesel, Dsquared², Vivienne Westwood and Luisa Beccaria.

What do you consider a fashion faux pas ?
Anything casual where someone has put the least effort possible. Basically something bogan looking. Gosh, I don't really know. Oh! Wait, I dislike girls who wear the lastest things from sports stores and big chain stores that makes them think they are stylish. I dislike that very much.

Describe your personal style ?
I used to dress up but now it's more casual, rough looking. I love blazers and gathered skirts that flick out and finish just above the knee. I can't describe it - ARGHH.

What's the most expensive fashion item you've ever purchased?
I tend to not spend much but if I do I can't remember. I think I spend more on fabric and make my own stuff.

What can you never leave the house without?
My watch. I always need the time - that's rather strange sounding.

What's the last thing you bought for your wardrobe?
Bright blue stockings. A cobalt colour.

How many music albums do you have and what's your favourite one?
I've bought 14 this year and they are the only ones that really count. My favourite atm is, ermm, a mix of many. But mainly, maybe, All We Know Is Falling by Paramore.

And now, I tag...
Eilishbear from Hardcore Hallucinations
Amelia from Ambiguous Alliterative Abomination
Carrie from Couture Carrie
The Clothes Horse from The Clothes Horse
Elizabeth Victoria C from Chic Heroin
Adela from Pink Champagne
Katrina from Bizarre!
Jennifer from I Know, Right?

Goooodluck.
G

5 comments:

Lily said...

Thanks for the comment! It's great that you make your own clothes. So do I. Do you ever put pictures of the stuff you make on your blog?

Couture Carrie said...

Ravioli. Green Day. Coco Rocha... Fabulous! Love this tag ~ thanks for thinking of me, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

ooh to go to london and find a hot british guy...the accent is just SO hot.

Emz said...

I love this survey =) I wonder who created it!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love your answer to the "anywhere in the world." My sister is actually heading to London soon--I'm jealous!
Thanks for the tag.

Subscribe