Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

6/19/2009

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Resort 2010

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |



I first came into the 'fashion world' officially [i.e. discovered style.com etc.] around February this year so I haven't had much time to see many designers over and over again. But I do remember looking through many blogs seeing Marc by Marc Jacobs featured over and over again.

I now understand what the big fuss what about,. His style is so amazing,.

It is exactly what I love and what most other people love. This specific collection is great too because of the colours and frills and soft fabrics. It is gorgeous. This is the kinda stuff that really makes me wanna be a fashion designer.

I hope everybody had a good week,. Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house for a sleepover so I might not post. Cyaa,. G
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

I love those outfits! So chic and lovely!

FM~FP~AF

Couture Carrie said...

Love this collection!
Have a fun sleepover, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm loving that last outfit. This collection is much more relaxed than most of his.

Amelia said...

Not my favorite MJ collection ever, but I really like the simplicity of it. It looks very wearable.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

love the pink skirt!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Oh so lovely as usual!

Yulia Rahmawati said...

A-HA

I really love their hair
^-^

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

love those outfits!!!!great color!!


Hanh,

Ella Gregory said...

I found the styling of this collection a little dull compared to other marc collections. There are some nice pieces though.

Subscribe