Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

6/25/2009

Photo Shoot 14th Oct 2008

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |



Well, last year my prize for the dressmaking competition was a photo shoot. This is it... I have a big print of the first pictures and I have about 30 other photos on a disk.
Just click on the image to see it better because they are much bigger pictures, I just don't have a clue how to make it bigger in the post.

The photographer was great. I wore my own stuff and did everything like that, just turned up and walked around to find some good places. You can't see my whole outfit or the colour of it in any of these and I love it but these are some of my favourite shots. I look really young in these even though I'm still the same age I was then.

Since then I've cut my hair and grown heaps so I love how I can remember how I was forever, anyway.

Hope everybody had a good day - almost the end of the week, PHEW.

Byee,. G
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

You look amazing, darling! Such gorgeous photos!

xoxox,
CC

Subscribe