Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

8/23/2009

David Jones

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Well, I've had a busy week. In Canberra for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. In Sydney for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday and Saturday was in Launceston at the AATFA state finals. I came second in the evening wear again so I'm going to Sydney on the 10th of October. I'll post photos when I find some.

I bought three pairs of converse. A jacket, a jumper and The Mighty Boosh first season.

This video is the David Jones Spring 2009 preview. Enjoy your week.

xx G

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

What amazing swimsuits and dresses! And Miranda Kerr looks so gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

Amelia said...

Definitely sounds like a good kind of busy. Congrats on coming in 2nd!

yiqin; said...

OMG looks so good. I love the bags.

Yulia Rahmawati said...

I heart Miranda Kerr
^_^

I V Y said...

niiice! i love it.

Michael St. James said...

The bags are stunning! Thanks for sharing. Awesome blog!

www.bagpoor.com

Subscribe