Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

2/24/2009

FashionFashionFashionFashion

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Woah, I haven't even said hello yet, probably because they are always a bit awkward - hello anyway. Moving on, I haven't spoken about fashion yet - scary - and fashion is basically my life. I thought, just to start off, I will show you some of my favourite pictures. Don't judge, just understand these are really cool.


I am digging the sleeves to that pink dress.

See that green dress? I am so making something like that
for a fashion comp. later in the year *swoon*.
Versace - Fall/Winter 2007

Doc Martins. *love at first sight*
I want some. I need some. I will get some.

Ooooohh, fancy. Totally making some :)


*dribble* - gorgeous

Haha, okay. Enough of my best pictures (even though I have a few hundred *cheeky grin*). As you will soon be able to tell, I have much an obsession with clothes. Sewing. Drawing. Researching. Anything to do with Fashion. It's basically my life. Or used to be. I have these huge highs and lows with obsessions and atm I am having a low. Just can't get started :(

Borrowed Eilish's Short Stack CD today. Haha, I love them now. You should check them out.
You should also check out http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=48072956&searchid=9f71c488-adfb-4f91-83f8-e31d9afcbe9a It's from The Lonely Planet who do shit for Saturday Night Live. Sweet as.

Anyway. Best be off. Way too much homework.

*spin around on chair in boredom* Fairwell, Earth beings
Gemima Talia

0 comments:

Subscribe