Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

2/26/2009

Paramore

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, My recent obsession is Paramore. And very, Very, VERY, VERY!! bad news. So far, they have only confirmed tour dates for America for their new album. Gah. They start touring in May once they finish writing their upcoming album. I hate them. They HAVE to come to Australia. UNFAIR, UNFAIR, UNFAIR, UNFAIR. I am going to scream.

I need to punch something. Please check out their website ( http://www.paramore.net/ ) and love them, worship them, appreciate them.

I'm going off to cry now *stomps foot*. (I'm not saying goodbye, this is serious.)
Very-sad-Paramore-fan.

0 comments:

Subscribe