Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

4/11/2009

Life In Cartoon Motion

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

My Kodak photo software has some funky effects. Aren't they cool?

There is the 'cartoon effect' and 'colouring book effect'.

Unfortunately, when you wanna save 'em, they save with thinner lines and less colour. So they change during the time that you click to save it and the time it actually saves. GRRRR


Anyway, tomorrow is Easter. Hooorraaaay.

That means chocolate for most people but this year I asked for a book because I am such a nerd *big, cheesy grin*. I just finished the sixth book in the 'Tomorrow' series by John Marsden so I only have one to go. That isn't that exciting, is it?

I don't have much else to say...

Goodbye :D
Your Best Bud.

**Update**

I just did these edits on picnik. Any-ho. Farewell.

0 comments:

Subscribe