Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/12/2009

Aths..

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Well yesterday my school had our athletics carnival which was tiring. I didn't do as much as I used to and didn't do as well as I used to but I had fun.

People dressed up in their house colours but I wasn't really a part of that. I didn't take any photos because I was running around a lot (no pun intended).

I went in shot put (sixth), long jump (don't know, didn't get in top six), 1500m (equal 5th [also last because there were only six of us but we are the most of the top cross country runners] - I ran with a friend then sprinted at the end, whoa) and high jump (too tired to do anything of use).

After the 1500m I almost barfed haha. It made me realise how unfit I am.

Today I ran around 6-7km which was good but now I ache all over. Ouch. I just had soccer training too. Double ouch.

You probably don't wanna hear about my problems but this is kinda my way to document it forever. Haha, lame, I know.

Please keep the names coming for my blog. I really am stuck. Cheers.
G

2 comments:

Eilishbear said...

Stop being so down on yourself
Smile. :)

Couture Carrie said...

Great job on the running!

xoxox,
CC

Subscribe