Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/11/2009

Lets Ponder - *pondering*

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

It's time for some change...

Okay, well, I'm sick of the non-helpful title of my blog. I think I'll keep the URL but I wanna change the actual title.

This blog has become more a fashion blog, occasional art and music - yes, but still fashion.

I need ideas for a title. Please help.

I'm feeling something like 'Fatal Fashion' but the alliteration is kinda lame and I want something more interesting.

Any ideas?

Please Comment.
G

3 comments:

Eilishbear said...

Monkey Sex.
Yes.
Ahahaha, I'll actually think of some good ones soon.
I shall tell you later when my brain decides to function properly.
LOVE <3

Couture Carrie said...

Fatal Fashion is cool - I love alliteration!

xoxox,
CC

Amelia said...

I'll admit I have a bit of a thing for alliteration, although I think there are too many blogs with fashion in the name. Hmm, I'm not really coming up with anything. I'll get back to you if I think of something, though I honestly think Sins of My Mind is nice.

Subscribe