Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/26/2009

Proenza Schouler - Pre-Fall 2009

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |


Well this is one of my favourite shows. Well show of sorts. It's kinda a fashion shoot isn't it. Anyway, it's pretty amazing. I love the occasional burst of colour. And the shoes. And the layers. And everything! YAAY!

I didn't have a very eventful day. I was supposed to continue sewing but that didn't work out as such because I was too lazy. Anyway. I got about half of my overcoat done yesterday and it took longer that expected because it is a checkered pattern which means I have to match every column and row - ANNOYING.

Hope everyone else had a good day - hehe, I always say that now. Cyaa.
G

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I am reaaaaally drawn to the blue dress and those shorts!

xoxox,
CC

Emz said...

Please, representative to Proenza Schouler, SEND ME SOME STUFF!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I was obsessed with this collection this winter. Will definitely be looking it up for next fall. :)

Liz said...

love this collection!

Amelia said...

I love this collection! The last outfit is particularly perfect with the elbow-length glovevs and the shiny skirt.

Lily said...

I have to say, I think this is perhaps my favourite collection ever. I've even started buying a whole heap of stuff so I can try to emulate it. GORGEOUS.

Subscribe