Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/27/2009

Kate Sylvester - Spring 2009 Australian Fashion Week

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |



Australian Fashion week was great and I particularly love this collection. The back pack straps are kinda annoying at first but I like them now and you can see the bags when people are in the background walking away - and they are snazzy (omg, I can't believe I just said snazzy).

Check out more from the Spring 2009 Rosemount Australian Fashion Week here.

The knee-high socks and high heeled shoes are great and I love the muted colours.

Today was another uneventful day but I hope everyone else enjoyed it. Byee,.
G

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Ok I am officially in love with those scrunchy thigh highs and socks and such ~ yummmm! And the cuffed shorts are fab too!

xoxox,
CC

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I haven't seen this collection before. The creams and pops of color are fantastic.

Emz said...

Thank you for the introduction to this collection! I LOVEEEEEEEE those knee high socks!

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

looks like a great collection, i was really suprised at how good aussie fashion week was, I never expected it! xx

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Cute collection!! I didn't dig the backpack straps at first either, but I love everything else. :)
A belated thanks for the tag by the way. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I have been a zombie for the past few days. Eep!

Subscribe