Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

6/28/2009

Coco Rocha [heart]

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't she gorgeous. Well I have been checking out the website Fashion Gone Rogue. I absolutely love it. I've seen this editorial before but seeing it again really reminds me how beautiful Coco Rocha is.

Numéro #88 - 2007 series by Sølve Sundsbø from here.

My internet has almost run out of juice so I may not post for a while, I'm not sure.

Sorry yet again about the quality of the pictures. They may be a little longer or wider than they should be. Just click on them if you want bigger and clearer pictures,.

Cyaa,. G

5 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

Delicious!

FM~FP~AF

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

coco is absolutely gorgeous!! amazing photos :)

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

She is absolutely gorgeous/ stunning model.

Hanh,

Couture Carrie said...

I adore both Coco and Solve Sundsbo! What a gorgeous editorial ~ and the pics look fabulous; no apologies necessary!

P.S. I am having a pop-up vintage Designer boutique on my blog today, so drop by if you're in the mood for some fabulous shopping!

xoxox,
CC

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I do have a weakness for pretty clowns. :)

Subscribe