Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

6/29/2009

Venus Envy

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Magazine: V (Spring 2009)
Editorial: Venus Envy
Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Models: Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmermann

I just saw this editorial on Fashion Gone Rogue while going through the archives and I fell in love. I love the pale pink and simple shades of it. The girly designs are gorgeous too.

I hope you like,. G

p.s. I may not post for a while because my dad has put a ban on the internet for weekdays.

7 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love the top of that beret.
Too bad about the internet ban.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love those chapeux!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Kim said...

these pictures are exquisite

Amelia said...

These are so pretty! The light in them is really just gorgeous.

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

i couldn't even tell that it was raquel and natasha at first! such beautiful shots!

yiqin; said...

The makeup is done really well in these shots!

Fashion Moment said...

I do! I love it!
Fantastic post, darling!

FM~FP~AF

Subscribe