Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

6/01/2009

Miss Sixty - Spring 2009

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |



Okay well I am kinda happy and kinda sad. I bought the first two seasons of Scrubs [OMG]which is hilarious for American comedy (no offense, I just like British comedy more). That makes me happy but I spent all my money on it (not that much but I didn't have much money - well I don't have a job so I can't be expected to be rich).

I should be sewing but i cbf atm :(

Hope everyone had a good day. x
G
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

diane said...

I love that show. The tights of the model are so amazing.
Ahah, i love scrubs, it makes me laugh all the time. I never see a British comedy. even if i'm of Engligh origin. Maybe you're right ! x

Amelia said...

I love the striped tights! I definitely like British comedies more, too.

Couture Carrie said...

Love this collection, especially the striped stockings!

Btw, did your tag today, darling :)

xoxox,
CC

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Lcvin' the striped tights. They always style this collection very well.

Subscribe