Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

5/31/2009

Basso [and] Brooke - Spring 2009

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |


I am dancing happily. Today my soccer team bet the team that were on top of the ladder - haha. They weren't happy. My friend dislocated (or however you spell it) her knee then she fell on it and it popped back in, ouch!
Hope everyone has had a good day. I spent the past few hours looking at StreetStyle blogsites and I've decided i love any street style site. Everything is so unique and individual - I love it.
G
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I adooooore this collection! The patterns are so fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

Amelia said...

I love the pattern-mixing in this collection! Congrats on your soccer win.

Emz said...

Wow those patterns are absolutely gorgeous! And I love winning soccer. That kick ass feeling is just, beyond words.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love these prints.

MissAmy said...

I absolutely love the one on the top right. It's just a mish-mash of happy! XOXO, MissAmy

Subscribe