Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

6/04/2009

My Dress

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |




This is the dress I made last year. You can't see it but I had beading all over the paisley pattern too.

I don't really like these photos but I cbf taking anymore.

I made this for a national competition in the evening section. I came second in the state competition and then went to Sydney. It was so fun. This is what I am going in again this year. I'm working on my outfits now.

I've basically finished the overcoat and am making a simple skirt w/ netting underneath for fullness and a top like in the Chris Benz Resort 2010 collection. That's for the 'Daywear' section and I am making a huge dress for the evening, which I am still working out.

Anyways, today was still uneventful. I enjoyed looking through all the illustrations from http://www.garancedore.fr/en/. They are AMAZING, no joke.

Cyaa,. X
G
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

You look gorgeous! That dress is fantastic, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Jennifer Fabulous said...

That dress is beautiful. And then I was completely stunned to find out you MADE it. You got some amazing talent there, girl! :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

The dress is very sweet.

Amelia said...

Wow, it's so cool that you made that! I love the color. Good luck with this year's competition!

Subscribe