Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

8/02/2009

Apex Australian Teenage Fashion Awards 2008

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |


These are some of the photos from the national finals of AATFA in Sydney. That's me in the first four photos in the dress I made for the evening section. The others are my friends from my state, I met heaps of other girls but I cbf including them.

Find more photos here. [If you have no life]

Sorry about the website over the photos, oh well.

Anyway, I might not post for a while. I'm really gonna need to decide what to do with this blog and I am going away on the sixteenth to Sydney and Canberra then on the twenty-second I have state finals for this AATFA dressmaking competition in Launceston.

Last night I went to a friends b'day sleepover. We hardly slept and we ate too much. I also had soccer this morning so I was sooo tired and had to run sooo much. Gay.

Anyway, talk later. Byee,. G

7 comments:

Arushi Khosla said...

Those are gorgeous!

yiqin; said...

The last few is really innovative.

Couture Carrie said...

What gorgeous dresses!

xoxox,
CC

Flashes of Style said...

Gorgeous pieces!! Love em all :)

Liz said...

Great dresses, you look lovely!

Denisa L said...

you look great sweetie and the dress is gorgeous,great job

Amelia said...

I love the way your dress drapes. These are all great!

Subscribe