Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

7/25/2009

Save Fashion

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |


Sorry, yet again. I haven't posted for a while. I really like this campaign's photos. I got these from Fashion Gone Rogue while I was going through their archives a while ago. Check it out here.

I was sick all of last week with the flu and school is getting more and more boring. I've read all the Harry Potter books again (except for the last one because my brother is refusing to give it to me while he's still reading it) in preparation for when I get off my arse and go see the sixth movie. I remember when my brother got the first book for christmas, it was aaagggesss ago. And look how big it is now. yeesh. Instead of reading the seventh book I just read the three Skulduggery Pleasant books. They're pretty cool.

Anyway. That is a little peek into my very boring, tiring life.

Hope to post again soon, but who knows? Byee,. G xx



UPDATE [26-7-09]: I sewed heaps today and had a massive training match in soccer against Taroona and we drew 3 all. They didn't like that. Haha. I've just been sewing heaps and my brother finally caved in and I got the seventh Harry Potter book. I better run and read quickly because he might change his mind soon! Byee.

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous photos!

Hope you are feeling better, darling :)

xoxox,
CC

yiqin; said...

Black & white photos tells the best stories :D

Denisa L said...

great pics!

Amelia said...

I love the softness of these pictures, especially the last one. I hope you're feeling better!

Arushi Khosla said...

Stunning pictures. I think I spot Isabella Fonatana! Hope you're feeling better :)
And, HP are the bomb. XO

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the first picture!


http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Subscribe