Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

3/25/2009

Dries Van Noten

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

I love this jacket. And if the skirt was a bit tighter (as a pencil skirt) I would marry this outfit. Haha. I am gonna try and make this jacket. But there are no good fabric stores down here.. so I hardly can.

It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and I bought her music but I can't reveal the [ALBUM] until tomorrow because it's a surprise. Haha.

*get on your boots (new U2 song, hah)* IGLOO! "A potato is a carrot and turnip higher than a brocolli."
Moi.

4 comments:

Eilishbear said...

GERARD FUCKING WAY IS IN AUSTRALIA!

Okay, *overexitedfangirlmoment*

<333333

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

I love that jacket, would love to see how you recreate it! xo

Couture Carrie said...

Love these detail shots!

xoxox,
CC

Cassiopeia said...

I loved that. Such great colours :-D

Thanks for the lovely comment!

Xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

Subscribe