Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

3/26/2009

New

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |

Well, Happy Birthday Eilish. I love you <3> Hope you had a good day :D

Today I acquired the Girlfriend May 2009 issue,. Pretty cool. I just love the behind the scenes pictures and the editiorials. Some of the articles are extremely lame and they do try to be hip and punk occasionally which is just a bit sad. But other than that they are like any other mainstream teenage girl focused magazine.

This came with the pilot episode to Gossip Girl which I am starting to love for their clothes. I have read the author of Gossip Girl's other series - The IT Girl. She is a really good writer. So I might watch some gossip girl episodes and buy some of the books. In an old issue of GF they had a picture of some wardrobe stuff from the Gossip Girl set and all of the bags they use - OMFG. I am so jealous.

Anyways, here is the cover for it. Check it out.


Well here are the albums I got Eilish, I hope you like them...

Hot Fuss by The Killers & Because of the Times by Kings of Leon, pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

1. Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
2. Mr. Brightside (has music video)
3. Smile Like You Mean It
4. Somebody Told Me (has music video)
5. All These Things That I've Done (has music video)
6. Any, You're a Star
7. On Top
8. Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll
9. Believe Me Natalie
10. Midnight Show
11. Everything Will Be Alright

1. Knocked Up
2. Charmer (has music video)
3.
On Call (has music video)
4.
McFearless
5. Black Thumbnail
6. My Party
7. True Love Way
8. Ragoo
9. Fans
10. The Runner
11. Trunk
12. Camaro
13. Arizona

Hope everyone else had a good day; everything kinda fixed itself for me. I'm still not playing soccer but I get to stay at Eilish's party and go to the Hamilton Show on Sunday. Hooooray!

Bye-bye.

1 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love the Killers and Leightone Meester--especially her name, it's such not an "it" girl name. :)

Subscribe