Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

7/05/2009

Giles - Resort 2010

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |


Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been sewing and the internet has been banned, haha.

I might not post again for a while but I just wanted to talk about this Resort show.

I love Peaches Geldof. She looks gorgeous and it's a bit of a change because in most public photos she looks kinda stoned. Her hair is gorgeous - not in these photos obviously, but her real hair. I love short hair, haha, somehow it makes girls look more feminine to me.

I love the soft colours and fabrics in this collection.

Byee for now,. x G

9 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

Wow, so interestic looks.

FM~FP~AF

K8 said...

The hair color is very interesting. What color is her hair in actuality?

yiqin; said...

Great! I want to see what you come out wit!

Yulia Rahmawati said...

hm,,,
I never know her before...

by the way
thx to think that it's kinda treat seeing my blog
I love to make people happy

btw
hope you can post another soon

Yulia Rahmawati said...

by the way
I also wanna say thx for the award
I'll post it next
u are very kind
^_^

yiqin; said...

Hot hair!! <3

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

is that actually her? i wouldn't have recognized her. nice collection though! xo

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the coral hair! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Love this collection, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Subscribe