Sins of my mind.

Welcome,. Take a seat. *No refunds.

7/12/2009

Shoes!

Posted by Gєммα;∂ιℓєммα. |





Okay, I must admit that I originally hated Converse. Especially the above-ankle ones.

Unfortunately (well not unfortunately) I have fallen in love.

I am going to Sydney and Canberra on a lame school trip in about a month and I am planning to spend all of my money on shoes. A few pairs of doc martins and converse.

Photos from http://stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se/; http://www.fashiontoast.com/ and unknown.

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been blocked from the internet and I can rarely find time. I have a cold atm so that explains why I am here.

I hope everybody has had a good few weeks.

Byee,. G x
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Eilishbear said...

YES YOU HAVE COME TO THE DARK SIDE. Yeah ijusthadtodothat moment.
Hahaha, how the hell is it lame? Lololol.
YAY cold buddies ;D ;D

Fashion Moment said...

Oh, this post is great!

FM~FP~AF

Couture Carrie said...

I adore Converse All-Stars! Fab collection of photos!

xoxox,
CC

K8 said...

I love converse.

yiqin; said...

Chucks are perfect <3

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Converse are such classics--mine always made me feel like a rebel in the one year I had to wear a school uniform.

Amelia said...

I've been wanting converse in a more classic color lately (I have bright blue floral). I might have to go for it.

Subscribe